BMW K75 – featured bike for The Bike Shed London Show.
- 1989 donor K75 with circa 70,000 miles.
- Engine rebuild,
- complete re-wire,
- frame conversion,
- Moto Gadgets switchgear,
- hand-laced spoked front wheel from Sun Rims (USA) balanced with K100 rear running Avon AV65 tyres.
- BKS Speedworks resets,
- new rear shock, race exhaust.
- Hand modified frame, tank and suspension with fully adjustable YSS rear shock.
- Hand made rear loop incorporating turn and stop signal.
- Moto gadgets electronic keyless ignition
- Wood craft clip ons with moto gadget M blaze turn signals incorporated into bar ends.
- Showa 45mm black tube USD forks
- 4.5 inch 3 spoke rear wheel.
- Hand finished custom grey and red paint over laid with gold metallic with airbrushed logos and gold pin striping.
- Matching Helmet
£29,995.00 will be available at the end of June fully roadworthy, MOT’s and ready to be taxed.
Also in build:
Opportunity to influence final build specification.
- Ducati 350 Desmo
- Moto Guzzi 350 Imola